5:30 to 7:30 pm Wednesday, June 8 at the SHARC.
Presentation by the Sunriver Music Festival. Bring your dad's favorite dish.
If you are considering purchasing a home soon, you need to be familiar with your debt-to-income calculation. Understanding this simple math formula could mean the difference between getting approved or getting denied for a home loan.
The discussion below will explain how to calculate this ratio and how it is used by mortgage lenders to approve people to buy a home.
The debt-to-income ratio, also called the DTI ratio by the mortgage industry, is a comparison between how much money people are making versus how much is being spent on debt.
The formula looks like this:
Sunriver is a planned residential and resort community on 3,300+ acres located in Deschutes County but Sunriver is essentially self-governing.
The Sunriver Owners Association is a not-for-profit organization directed by a nine-member board of directors. SRAO staff provides functions and duties found in any small-town government, such as administrative services, recreational programming, maintaining facilities, 66 miles of roads, 34 miles of pathways and a variety of community amenities for property owners, their guests, and visitors.
Sunriver is nestled on 3,300 acres next to the Deschutes River in Central Oregon's High Desert. It is a residential-resort community that featurs year round activities. Below you wfind general descriptions and links as applicable to activities within Sunriver or the surrounding area. A variety of equipment is available for rent from business in in The Village at Sunriver and just outside Sunriver to help you enjoy your favorite sport or activitiy.
Did you know?
1. The anme Sunriver was selected by developers John Gray and Donatld V. MCallum in 1968
2. Sunriver is located on the grounds of the former Camp Abbot, a World War II training facility designed to rain combat engineers in a simulated combat environment. The U.S. Army camp opened in 1942, but by June 1944, the camp was abondoned and most of the settlement was razed.
3. Sunriver was also the site of the pioneer Shonquest Ranch. Sunriver post office was established on Jyly 18, 1969, at the same time the public facilities were opened.
4. All of Oregon has NO sales tax.
5. Oreogn is one of the only two states where you can't pump your...
2. Sunriver is located on the grounds of the former Camp Abbot, a World War II training facility designed to train combat engineers in a simulated combat environment. The U.S. Army camp opened in 1942, but by June 1944, the camp was abandoned and most of the settlement was razed.
3. Sunriver was also the site of the pioneer Shonquest Ranch, Sunriver post office was established on July ...
Wed Mar 24 2021
This week the median list price for Sunriver, OR 97707 is $992,000 with the market action index hovering around 83. This is an increase over last month's market action index of 77. Inventory has held steady at or around 4.
This answers "How's the Market?" by comparing rate of sales versus inventory.